5803-195G/S - 19.5" x 6" Under Lug Design Simulator Set 5/10 Lugs, 5 Hand Holes - GM3500HD
19.5" x 6" Under Lug Design Simulator Set - 5 Lugs on front axle & 10 lugs on rear axle, 5 Hand Holes - GM3500HD, RV chassis 1973-Current
Fits the following dual rear wheel vehicles:
1973 – Current GM3500HD & RV chassis Rims #27775, 29667, 29207
19.5" x 6", 5 Lug Nuts on front axle, 10 Lug Nuts on rear axle, 5 Hand Holes/Air Holes
One set includes:
2 Front Liners/Dishes with Pop-off Hub Covers
2 Rear Liners/Dishes
30 Lug Nut Covers
These are 304-Grade Stainless Steel. You just need soap and water to clean them up!
Application applies to original equipment manufacturer’s standard production wheels only.
1. Place jack under appropriate wheel axle and raise the weight off your tires.
2. Remove every other lug nut from the wheels.
3. Install the wheel liners and hub covers.
4. Reinstall the lug nuts that were removed. Torque only to manufacturer’s specifications.
5. Install the lug nut covers over the lug nuts using a rubber mallet to avoid damage.
Installation is complete!
Picture shows 1/2 set, 1 front & 1 rear plus hardware. Each box contains complete set for 4 wheels.
OVERSIZED SHIPMENT – Dimensional Weight Applies
SOLD ONLY IN FULL SETS